Premises Liability Defense
Product Liability Defense
Architect & Engineer Defense
Directors & Officers Litigation
EDUCATIONUniversity of Miami School of Law, J.D,.2015
- Cum Laude
- Business Law Review Executive & Editorial Board
- Recipient of the University's Litigation Specialization Certificate
- Dean's List Fall 2012 and Spring 2014
- John T. Gaubatz Moot Court Competition Octo-Finalist
- Recipient of the Hope Pro Bono Certificate of Achievement
- Major: Agricultural Business
- Outstanding Scholar 2011
- Texas, 2015
Andrew S. Willard
Andrew Willard represents individuals and businesses in a wide array of legal matters including insurance defense, products liability, construction defect, and personal injury litigation. Andrew’s ability to achieve the most desirable outcomes for his clients and his enthusiasm for the practice of law have made him a successful litigator.Prior to joining Cobb Martinez Woodward, Andrew practiced with a mid-sized firm in Fort Worth, Texas where he effectively defended numerous clients throughout the State of Texas. Andrew is admitted to practice before all Texas State Courts and he has represented clients in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas and the Southern District of Texas.
Andrew earned his undergraduate business degree from Texas A&M University and graduated cum laude from the University of Miami School of Law, where he was one of six recipients of the University's Litigation Specialization Certificate.
Andrew has achieved successful outcomes in the following representative engagements:
- As second-chair, successfully defended civil engineering firm and obtained a no liability jury verdict in lawsuit relating to the design of a commercial drainage system.
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association, Construction and Business Law sections
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Judge Luis A. Bedford, Jr. Mentorship Program at UNT Dallas College of Law