Premises Liability Defense
Product Liability Defense
Real Estate Professionals Defense (Agents, Home Inspectors, Surveyors)
Trucking & Automobile Defense
EDUCATIONSouthern Methodist University School of Law, Dallas, Texas
The University of Texas at Austin
- Texas, 2001
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern, Northern, Southern and Western Districts of Texas
Bevan Rhine is a seasoned litigator whose practices include construction law, premises liability, transportation and trucking, toxic and mass tort and real estate. She approaches each engagement with a focus on her client’s goals. Understanding the client’s priorities and goals informs how she structures her advice and guides them through the engagement.Her clients include individual business owners, managers and professionals who are working hard to make a living. She understands that litigation can be disruptive, burdensome and costly. Her cases often involve multiple defendants, some of whom may be conducting business with, or even clients of, the party she represents. So she is respectful of these relationships while still getting a favorable outcome for the party she represents.
- Handled over 500 premise defense cases, many of which were resolved by obtaining motions for summary judgement on her clients’ behalf.
- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of an attorney who was sued by his client's doctor for unpaid medical bills.
- Successfully defended a temporary injunction for a commercial property owner for claims brought by a neighboring business regarding alleged easement violations.
- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of an international retailer who was sued by a customer claiming he was seriously injured when exposed to dangerous chemicals in the defendant's store.
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Names a "Super Lawyer" by Thomson Reuters, 2013 - 2017
- Named Texas "Rising Star" by Thomson Reuters, 2007 - 2012
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- Dallas Bar Association, Council, Sports and Entertainment Section, Member
- Patrick Higginbotham Inn of Court, Member